Authenticate Akamai APIs in Postman
Postman now features the Akamai EdgeGrid authentication method, so you can easily use Akamai APIs in the Postman app.
Getting Started is Easy
- Get your credentials from the Akamai Control Center.
- Create an Environment in Postman by entering your credentials.
- In Postman, enter the base URL followed by an endpoint from any Akamai API.
- Select the EdgeGrid authentication method in Postman.
- Send your request and view your results.
Read our blog post for a detailed example of using Postman to authenticate the Akamai Diagnostics Tools API with the Akamai EdgeGrid authentication method.
You Might Also Like
We put together a few more resources to help you get started using the Akamai EdgeGrid authentication method in Postman.
Diagnostic Tools API Collection
You can import our sample collection from GitHub into Postman to test out and explore the Akamai Diagnostic Tools API. You will have to create an environment with your credentials.
Use Postman for Akamai Open APIs
This article by Jose Pacheco provides a step by step guide to inputting Akamai endpoints, setting up a Postman environment, and creating a Postman collection with Akamai APIs.
Join the Akamai Developer Program
The Akamai Developer Program features tailored content to connect you to the latest tools, exclusive beta releases, upcoming events, and so much more that helps you get the most out of Akamai.