Akamai at AWS re:Invent 2019 Recap
We had a blast seeing lots of new and familiar faces. AWS re:Invent was an exciting chance for us to share how technical professionals like you can put our developer tools to use. We can't wait to see what you make with them. If you weren’t able to make it or missed anything, we’ve compiled our key resources from AWS re:Invent below!
Security is more important than ever with connected services and microservices architectures becoming the norm. Secure APIs can help simplify your security systems and help keep your data safe. At AWS re:Invent, Akamai Developer Evangelist Javier Garza discussed how to secure APIs in five steps. Check out the published presentation and the session video below.
Solutions and Use Cases
We showcased a few ways to integrate Akamai and AWS.
- Migrate apps to AWS easily and securely.
- Ensure great web experiences with Akamai Web Performance products.
- Provide quality live or on-demand streaming experiences.
- Support your CI/CD pipeline with Akamai Integrations.
- Secure applications in public and private cloud environments.
- Set up a Zero Trust security model in any environment.
- Secure and monetize your cloud content.
Crack the Code
Our team had tons of fun watching everyone participate in the scavenger hunt for the hidden code in our booth. Congratulations to all the winners who won additional raffle tickets for our Apple AirPods Pro grand prize!
You still have a chance to play Crack the Code until December 18, 2019 on Akamai’s online Crack the Code dashboard for a chance to win more prizes. May the best code-cracker win.
We hope you had as much fun as we did!
Join the Akamai Developer Program
The Akamai Developer Program features tailored content to connect you to the latest tools, exclusive beta releases, upcoming events, and so much more that helps you get the most out of Akamai.