UPDATE: If you weren't able to attend this live webinar, you can still view a complete recording of the webinar here.
Some really great things are coming for developers and admins with the Akamai 2018 Spring Release. So don’t miss our official 2018 Spring Release webinar, which will walk you through the latest initiatives and product enhancements we’re announcing in the areas of cloud security, DevOps, and web performance. Join us on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 10am PDT.
Starting off, we’ll take you through Akamai’s latest DevOps releases, followed by a deeper dive into Promotional Deployment, a new product which automates the promotion of Property Manager configuration changes within your development pipeline.
We’ll also give you an overview of our much-anticipated security announcement, and we’ll describe some new ways to define and protect your APIs.
In this webinar, we’ll cover:
- Key elements of the Akamai Developer 2018 Spring Release around cloud security, DevOps, and web performance
- How to use Promotional Deployment within your DevOps pipeline to manage Akamai configurations
- How to define and update your API endpoints so you can protect them at the edge
- The latest news on API Gateway, which will soon be in general availability
Your brilliant and charming hosts for this webinar:
- Sid Phadkar, product manager
- Eric Graham, senior product line director
- Jeff Costa, senior product manager
Don’t miss this one. Get registered for the Akamai 2018 Spring Release webinar here.
Michael Bettendorf is creative director, editor-in-chief of Akamai Developer Relations.