Akamai’s EdgeWorld 2019 conference was four jam-packed days of fantastic ideas, demonstrations, and discussions. I wanted to share with you a talk I provided at the conference, which shows an extendable framework you can implement in less than 60 minutes. This framework allows you to completely automate the management of Akamai properties using open source tools.
You can watch the full talk here (links to items referenced in the video are included below):
- Slides: https://www.slideshare.net/JavierGarza18/automating-the-management-of-akamai-properties-with-open-source
- Demo scripts: https://github.com/akamai-contrib/property-automation-open-source
- Akamai CLI: https://developer.akamai.com/cli
- HTTPie: https://httpie.org/
- curl: https://curl.haxx.se/
- jq: https://stedolan.github.io/jq/
- Jenkins: https://jenkins.io/
- Building Amazing Apps series:
Javier Garza is a developer evangelist at Akamai Technologies.