Control the Edge from the Command Line
The Akamai command-line interface (CLI) is a powerful and extensible toolkit that allows you to manage and configure Akamai's platform and products directly from the command line.
Expand what you can do with Akamai CLI by installing packages.
- Create, update, and clone properties
- Configure property rules
- Activate and deactivate properties
- Quickly purge content
- Refresh content in under 5 seconds
- Invalidate and delete content
- Register, upload, and activate EdgeWorkers
- Test EdgeWorkers functions on the Akamai Edge network
- Shorten time to production
- Test property configs
- Build and test new config versions
- Reduce risk of production errors