Offer high performance, scalable, fault-tolerant load balancing to seamlessly handle peak demands.
Global Traffic Management helps internet users access your website or IP applications with greater reliability. It applies an internet-centric approach to global load balancing to increase site availability and responsiveness to online user requests. Unlike traditional hardware-based solutions that reside within data centers, the fault-tolerant Global Traffic Management service makes intelligent routing decisions. These are based on real-time data center performance health, and global internet conditions. They transport user requests to the appropriate data center based on the best internet route for that user at that moment.
- Failover: Directs requests to an alternate location when there is a failure at the primary site. Failover solutions can even be used across disparate network carriers.
- IP Intelligence: Directs requests to a data center based on geographic or IP rules.
- Weighted: Directs requests to data centers based on preset percentage splits.
- All Standard features.
- Policy rules: Let you trade off between availability and performance.
- Load feedback: Modifies load policies based on real-time user data and performance quality.
- Improve load balancing failover to increase availability and improve user experience.
- Reach a global audience and maintain web performance without building out custom infrastructure.
- Modify traffic allocation and new website or application set-up to achieve greater network visibility and control.
- Balance traffic across both on-premise and cloud-based data centers to ensure high performance and availability.